Python Developer at Textura
Textura builds web-based software for the Construction industry. We are the recognized leader in our field with over 75,000 users. As a Python Developer, you will develop the next-generation of the company’s proprietary software and have the unique opportunity to directly impact Textura’s business results.
Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
- Write server-side code for web-applications, create high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Work with Web Services and the development of software application and features.
- Design, develop, code, test, implementation and support of all phases of the software development lifecycle using Python.
- Work collaboratively with other internal development teams, Product teams and QA teams on the design and integration of new software and features.
- A minimum of 3 years of solid GUI or server side web-application Python software development experience.
- Understanding of object oriented concepts, using formal development methods. (Experience with agile/test driven methodologies a plus).
- Developing robust, secure, complex, scalable, high volume, commercial-grade web applications.
- Some database programming with PostgreSQL or SQLAlchemy.
- Financial and business workflow development experience.
- Expertise with all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support.
- Working in a collaborative team environment; Verbal and written skills.
- Behavior Driven Development
- Architecture and systems development
- Application development experience using Linux, Apache, Webware, SQLObject, Reportlab technologies
- Business Process focused systems is a plus
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.